Monday, January 03, 2005

So a new year huh? Perhaps this year I'll be better about this whole blogging thing in general. It is the wave of the future afterall, circa 2003... but I digress. Didn't do a whole lot today, woke up and did some treadmill action, then got ready for a dinner outing. Katie Cosner and I went down to PF Changs in the Waterfront. The meal was very good other than the sake, and it was really nice to get a chance to catch up with her and all. It's hard to believe that we'll both be graduating within 6 months or so, but that is life I guess. So that was a nice time. Came home and then made a trip up to Wal-Mart where I saw Arlee Fafalios who was playing with the photo enhancer thing. So I walked around with her while she did some light shopping. Overall an enjoyable day, looking forward to the upcoming NFL playoffs this weekend, and further out the Super Bowl of course. I think thats all I got for right now.

No comments: