Sunday, January 09, 2005

And so it starts... Back to Rochaca for the final time after a Christmas break. Left home way too early but made it here with a ton of time before the Colts/Broncos game. Manning continues to be incredible and they just destroyed Denver. While I was unpacking and such Madeleine came to visit me which was awesome and then Amanda started to move in, so I helped her move a much too heavy box over from CLC to the House. Still paying for that one right now in my arms actually, but hopefully I'll live. Church was sweet tonight, it was upstairs, there was no music, and it was short. Doesn't get too much better than that. I'm really tired from getting basically no sleep, so I think I'm going to turn in now. Should be a lazy day tomorrow, but most everyone gets in at some point during the day so that will be really cool.

No comments: